A system that holds my assorted goodies in place would fill my gap!
In what way might I ...
- Design a system to hold assorted goodies by the patient's bedside
- Store belongings by the bedside for easy access
- Have access to things used daily right near the bed
- Keep things from falling on the floor from the bedside table
- Have access to tools needed for use in the room (remotes, phones, computers, mp3 players, headphones, phone headset, etc.)
- Cut down on time the caregiver needs to devote to helping the patient
- Allow the tabletop to be used for food and bath needs still allowing access to belongings for the patient
- Keep belongings organized, safe, and secure for patient without the need of a caregiver to provide access
- Provide a safe compartment for things that could create problems, such as drinks or lotions
- Allow for easy cleaning for hygienic hospital policy
- Create a cabinet/system that is easily moved for use of the hospital bedside table
- Create a cabinet/system that will not move or in other ways fail - secure positioning
- Tabletop cabinet attaches swiftly to table, dresser, or shelving unit; if positioned on unit with wheels, wheels must lock